It's going around.
Like a disease.
Five Weird Habits of Mine:
1. I always always always dry myself off in the exact same order. Dry my face, wipe under my eyes, wrap first towel around my head. Grab second towel, dry left leg, unmentionables, right leg, back/arms, wrap second towel around body. Once I started drying my body with the first towel and I was all disoriented. I also don't like to get dressed right away, so I'll hang around in my towel for upwards of an hour at a time after I get out of the shower.
2. I take bites of all the different foods I'm eating that taste good together and chew them all at the same time so the flavors mix in my mouth.
3. I use the first thing within reach for a bookmark whenever I'm reading something. It's been a lot of different things, from toilet paper to business cards to photographs.
4. When I'm upset, I clean. My body needs to be occupied when my mind is racing, or else I'll 'splode. This can also include folding clothes or organizing anything.
5. I change my clothes an average of five times a day. Sometimes this all gets done before I leave the house, but other times I'll bring clothes with me in case I change my mind or my mood differs.